Friday, November 23

recently

well, recently, mom and dad safely went for Haj. i cried like a lil baby, but who r u kidding, this is daddy's girl we're talking about.

first day of getting to work without parents fussing over this and that is a real....RELIEF.at last i can do things on my own pace. but when it comes to the second, third day...erm...it's such a torment where i have to pick up after my brother and sister. afterall this, i think the fussing is necessary to get us doing something that we should have been doing.

that's getting to work. at work on the other hand, is another challenge. today is Day 5 of coding all the inventory into our cash register. pening! too many things to do.

yesterday on the other hand, somebody popped by to make my day :) my darln eve came by. her exact word was pura-pura datang. it's good to know that she remembers me and actually came by to chat.

we went for our lunch, but on our way finding what to eat (mind-boggling task for me, daily!) we heard a loud bump and as i trun i saw an old guy on the floor. i didn't know what to do, and snapped out of it to help him up. he was disabled in some way, but for me at that moment, eve's heart was in 'disable' mode. we both helped the old man, let him sit for a while, and i check whether he's ok. i felt bad to the point where i lost my appetite (skit la, i masih chow down on my food hehe). but eve was okayyyyy saja. i thought she was in 'disable' mode, where actually she got it sll figured out. 'he's fine la. we helped him right? u want what? ask him what he needs? next he say he wants food and ask you to send him home, how?'. well that kinda make sense. few minutes later, i saw him in mcD asking for ppl's change. eve said don't even bother, 'look at the shoes, it's still brand new!'. i know that she meant to help me, jgn baik hati sangat, but somehow there's something about the way that old man looked that made me pity him so much. i just hope thatone day, if my dad need help, or need a lift, there would be ppl coming to help him.

perhaps it's just me missing my dad. and it's only 3 days??? gosh.

boss la konon key said. 'boss'. boss at making bad decision! haha!

still dealing with the insurance and the figure they should reimburse. still dealing with coding. still dealing with waking up early in the morning. still dealing with me turning 22. better luck. and eve, as loud as both of us can be, i'm still happy she dropped by :)

2 ::ppl think this is useful:::

Anonymous said...

Hi JiEy,
Interesting blog. I presume u r a Kedayan. If u r interested to visit a Kedayan blogger com and join me at http://itsurday.blogspot.com/ and http://darahkedayan.blogspot.com/

Congrats.
Regards,
Kedayan Selangor

[JiEy] said...

thx, i've visited ur page and it made me proud cuz u succesfully made us minors as majors there. now i don't think we're that minor afterall :)

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com