Sunday, April 20

sometimes



when i was younger, i enjoyed reading story books so much that i think i'm the 'weird' one in my family. i always have a book in my hand and i always bury my face in books any spare time that i have. none of my siblings portray the same quality like i did. most of my my time during the weekends are spent reading books at the library. nerdy, yes, i know.

the best thing about reading stories is we can imagine what the writer is trying to convey. i get to choose what the characters look like, how they move, how their voice sounded like, how the places they are at looks like, etc. i enjoy the most when i can feel what each character feels like. if they're happy and lying on grass, i too can feel the leap of joy and how the grass smells.

OVER IMAGINATIVE?

could be. mom always says that i'm the one who always engage everything with my own emotions. every movie that i watch, if it's a tear-jerker, i'd definitely cry as the movie plays. mom understood the most, and she always tell my brothers to stop teasing whenever i'm so into a movie. i guess i just have more imagination...

this song is attached with a lot of meaning; everytime i listen to it, i feel like i'm somewhere else...
when i hear this song...
i feel like i'm standing somewhere in kampong, from outside looking in on someone.
i feel like near the beach waiting.
i feel like i'm inside a house that i've never set my foot at all, yet in my heart i can imagine how it looks and feels like.
i feel like i'm part of something that i've longed yet fear, most of the time.
feels like, i'm waiting for the time to come...

i'm almost certain, yet sometimes so clueless.

1 ::ppl think this is useful:::

Anonymous said...

Hi Jiey,

Just dropping by to read some new updates in your blog.

Btw, i love this song by Ella, Layar Impian... hmm siok!

Cheers!
viv

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com