Thursday, April 24

she hates me

i'm fairly positive that the Sanitary Officer (how do i put this politely?she's the one who collect our garbage at a scheduled time which is 2.30pm and 7.30pm) HATES me!

i've been working in CPS this last 3 days, and she purposely & swiftly pass me by when she actually needs to stop in front of the shop and memanggil secara merdu 'SAMPAH?'. she only came one time on monday, and pass me by the 5 other time she was supposed to collect the garbage. and i remember vividly that she calls out 'SAMPAH?' and rolling her eyes at the same time.

eh? i tot in KK only me, ren and tini pandai roll eyes?

it could be just me, but my sampah yang menggunung thinks i'm right too. and this is the way it's done...all tenant's garbage CANNOT be thrown di dalam tong sampah kecil2 yang di sediakan shopping mall at every nook and corner. the sanitary officer should be the one picking it on the scheduled time.

besuk aku simpan ja la sampah tu depan kedai baru dia tau wahahahaha

4 ::ppl think this is useful:::

Amy Ajak said...

hehe for me klu to be sopan yg sanitary worker tu... i call them... "makcik" pungut sampah! heee...

[JiEy] said...

kalo di panggil 'makcik' tu gerenti dia biarkan sampah aku tinggi macam bukit sri maju! mau panggil 'kakak' dgn merdu bah tue hahaha!

Amy Ajak said...

wah muda ka? mo kena panggil liang moi itueyyyy! yaiy *uwek* haha.

Anonymous said...

You write very well.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com