Tuesday, May 5

me, my failures...

i started my 2008 on May last year (was a late start) and ended my 2007 on June (double year in 2008??). i ended my 2008 by December last year, but still, it feels like i just started my 2009 this month (what's with May?). don't even ask what happen between Jan-Apr. my head was on vacation.

since most people would start with new years resolution, i'd start with my failures (because i'm not most people). so my boringness starts here :) read on people.

1. i can never floss right. still until today, the hard to reach teeth are....hard to reach. my bro bilang kasi panjang bah tu floss, then baru i understand why the floss d jual panjang berjela-jela which seems hard to finish. i always buy new ones if ilang sija. namanya habis floss memang nda pernah. so i tried kasi panjang2 and lilit dulu di jari. but still i can't floss right. in that vunerable position of opened mouth, my saliva jatuh macam org kena sawan yang can't control their body behavior. i should search in youtube or something on how to floss gigi geraham. eeeewwwww, i know.

2. i can never force myself to clean my room. it's always "nanti nanti nanti, ujung minggu". and when weekend comes i'd rush to work sebab "weekend customers" kan byk. jadi i don't know when actually i have time to do it. bilik ada nampak clear skit kalau it's laundry day (so in my defense, saya bukan hambur barang, cuma laundry saja kasi semak bilik). wait until BAC read dis, they sure have something else to say. kalau dulu mau tidur di bilik asrama saya, tpaksa tangan dorg jadi wiper untuk surung semua barang "out of the way" if dorg mau limpang di katil.

3. talking bout time management, i can never manage my time. yet i always complain about not having enough time. kalau driving slalu pun marah2 macik or pacik di depan yang pandu slow2. "apa kamu punya satu hari 30 jam ka until u can drive so slow??". i think most of my time is wasted on complaining about other people.

4. saya selalu mengata org. i need to change. i guess semua org pun suka mengumpat, n bual2 kosong bout other people, but that need to stop. byk dosa lain i can collect (like lying to my mummy that i'd clean my room soon)

5. BREAK MATI. selalu pun time driving saya break mati. nanti kalau sudah mau tukar break-pad, buat muka 3sen sama si daddy. tapi mesti kena reject sebab duit 1sen nda kena trima bank sudah. adehhhhhhhh

6. cuci kereta???? saya mo cuci kereta??? cukup la satu kali ja dulu...i'd rather send it to the car wash

7. satu lagi bual2 kosong yang famous dlm BAC "mari kita p main badminton" <<< nah this never took place ok. never. selalu pun bjanji, nanti slalu pun ada something come up yang menyebabkan kami nda pegi. add-on BAC si ajik (wawing c nony, my cuzen) lagi kick, siap tanya "kalau mo men badminton mau sewa court brapa la tu?" nah kalau mau free mari jogging di likas. ini jogging lagi bkurun sudah di janji tapi nda pernah berlaku. hanya bila masa BAC ada tournament netball baru mo p training. itu pun byk complain.

8. buka kedai 10.30am is a never. NEVER. 10.30 am tu baru mo cari kunci kereta (30 minit punya crita)

9. urusan-urusan official dgn office (bank or tenant management) itu adalah bukan saya yang urus. saya-nda-pandai-berurusan-di-office. nasib kerja sendiri.

10. one night, i saw this desperate housewives punya ceta where edie n susan tstuck di bawah (bawah mana i pun tak tau). and edie mbentang kertas to make a time-line on when susan is actually "out of man", which is near to never. i think i should do that too. although 2009 is paktoh year, tapi since i just started my 2009, i still can make amendments. myb i should take a break on being with anyone. i just wanna be with me...

i think 10 is enough. i'm still working on some. hope i'd succeed this time. watch out for another failure list on May 2010. i hope my list gets shorter.

2 ::ppl think this is useful:::

Amy Ajak said...

staga jiey!!!
hahahha

aku baca ni kan, aku terinspire untuk change juga. aku pun suka mengumpat. ko tgk la blog aku ahahahahahahahahahah gila.

yang flossing tu... LOL
mine selalu ilang then i fed up sudah mau bli sejak hilang.. which was 4 years ago haahah.

[JiEy] said...

nah itu lah kalau sudah suka mengumpat tu kan, mcm buat early deposit untuk masuk neraka kekekekeke palisssssssss palis!!

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com