Saturday, May 2

out of norm

dis few days,
i've forced myself to adjust to new rituals
(how can it be 'rituals' if it's new?)
uuugggghhhh
i can't stand it
i can't stand it
i can't stand it

i'm stationed at karamunsing until this week ends,
half of my time is spent baby-sitting
(c amir kencing di pangkuan me lagi)
[sepa suruh me lambat bgn p teman dia kencing]
everything seems like out of place
2 minggu sudah me tidak off from work

missing some things are not healthy
:(
praying for next week to come sooner

2 ::ppl think this is useful:::

Rena FR said...

Anda "sakit" ka?
I hope u "sihat" soon ok???!!
Sabar. sabar. sabar.

Ps: Roxy loves you!

[JiEy] said...

"sakit" itu jgn di tanya, ibarat jatuh dari tingkat 13 wisma merdeka, jatuh dpn bangunan di langgar lagi lori kekeke...

i'd be fine soon with a bestie ALWAYS by my side...

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com