Tuesday, December 9

f.r.e.e.d.o.m


i'm at the end, where everything seems ok.
at last, i found my closure.
i found the way out i've been screaming a silent scream for so long.
i'm here...
i've arrived...
and i'm doing good...
why didn't i strive for this harder when it feels this GOOD?
that said,
whatever i left behind would always be in a box on top of my closet
and whatever i left behind would always remain a good memory, a very fond one...
that have taught me a lot on being a better person...
and a better worshiper and server of my God...
alhamdulillah.
saya sudah sampai.

1 ::ppl think this is useful:::

Rena FR said...

:)

Aku..... junjung petuamu
Cintai dia yang mencintaiku
Hatinya dulu berlayar
Kini telah menepi
Bukankah hidup kita akhirnya harus bahagia?

am happy 4 my bestie.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com