Monday, June 8

very good suggestion

today is lazy day. spent the whole day watching tv, doing laundry...nothing much to do...later in the evening went out with my girls p skodeng org dlm hilux putih hehehe...

short update. this is going to be a short update. tadi saya tgk wayang 'The Other Boleyn Girl'. siuk, i had the cd tapi with someone else. nasib la, kalau with me cd tu confirm berasap dvd player balik2 me tgk tu cd.

there's this part i love so much (brief scene) yang kemungkinan besar org lain tgk pun kasih angin2 ja part ne cuz nda la important sgt. it's when Mary (Scarlett Jo) asked Anne (Natalie Port) why is she playing this game of tug-and-war to take King Henry's attention because "u know that I LOVE HIM" maksudnya jgn lah kacau effort saya! jawapan slumber dari Anne was


"THEN I SUGGEST U STOP"


though maybe that ain't what i would do, but believe me, when this sacrifice feels more like a struggle, don't stand too close behind me, the door may slam ur face on my way out.

ttyl & tc

0 ::ppl think this is useful:::

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com