Saturday, March 15

brain-racker


i've been racking my brain this week to finish various sets of sudoku and yet i never did finish any. it's HARD! tahap evil punya HARD. everytime i try to finish one, and i can't, i'd tell myself this must be because this one is evil stage (hardest). but when i scroll down i see it's labeled : EASY PEASY LEMON SQUEEZY. well it's not easy for me. ntah lah. could be that i'm a ****ing retard. sigh. how can an economics graduate like me who always play with numbers can't figure this out? sigh..

1 ::ppl think this is useful:::

Today: In Seven said...

Thanks for leaving a comment. You're always welcome to tell me about your day in seven words! Have a great day.

Don't start me on Sudoku! I bought a book filled with sudoku puzzles and I only finished 10. haha. Those were the very easy ones. It's so addictive too.

 
Blogger design by suckmylolly.com